
Fat Soluble Vitamins such as A, D, K2 are found in safe ratios in
Healthy animal's Fats that are fermented or from fast growing/plentiful green grass
and in very desirable abundance and ratios in
Green Pasture's Fermented Cod Liver oil and Butter oil Blend.
Minerals are found in Bone Broths, Dark Green Vegetables, and Raw Dairy.
There are 7(+) DIFFERENT CALCIUMS which we need all of in varying ratios throughout the body. Herbs are prob the best DIY way. Supplementing with them needs to be done with specific cautions.
See this link's chart here for more examples and great super foods that exemplify this diagram:Healthy animal's Fats that are fermented or from fast growing/plentiful green grass
and in very desirable abundance and ratios in
Green Pasture's Fermented Cod Liver oil and Butter oil Blend.
Minerals are found in Bone Broths, Dark Green Vegetables, and Raw Dairy.
There are 7(+) DIFFERENT CALCIUMS which we need all of in varying ratios throughout the body. Herbs are prob the best DIY way. Supplementing with them needs to be done with specific cautions.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai3zK3S0SNBWdHE2bFNUeEVnZEY4TFppZTRmaDN5Nnc
(I would give credit for the origination of this diagram if I could - over 4 years ago I saw a chart with Vit A, D, K2, Ca, Mg, and types of fat (?) linked to an article discussing their ratios. I have not been able to find it since WAPF made their new site (although it may not have been on their site, merely a time marker). I finally decided recently to create my own but to also include these other important factors of water soluble Vitamins, phosphorous, flora, enzymes, and the mention of other nutrients to open the door to possibilities that may play a prominent need in your family's ratios.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment! We'd love to hear from you; any comments, questions, and suggestions you'd like to share are welcome!